*** the following has minor changes for prvacy, the point is we got a great report!
I e-mailed one of the MDs I work with and asked him to look over our referral. Here is part of his response:
Kamille-
This looks like a great kid.
I had my mom, [former agency leader] review these forms.
She knows your [Social Workers] and says that [your agency's] Ethiopian program is solid.
Very positive...those kids do very well. Better... than kids with...
Good news is that... I didn't see any vaccinations but my mom says that do these at the orphanage.
I'd say grab him!
I have indeed followed Doctor's orders and we have "grabbed him".
I am heading off to dream sweet dreams about my new family.
A wish for my little man:
“As the day turns into night,...keep your worries out of sight,...No matter how hard the world may seem....You still deserve the sweetest dream!!!”
Saturday, June 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment