Thursday, August 7, 2008

Before We Knew You... (more letters for Tamene)

I have more letters to Tamene! I am so excited that you all have sent these letters, I know how important these will be to Tamene and to us as we continue on this life long journey.
I can't wait for Tamene to grow to read these and to see all the people who loved him before we knew him. He will see each person who was waiting for him and being part of this special time!


Not flesh of my flesh
Nor bone of my bone,
But still miraculously
My own.
Never forget
For a single minute:
You didn't grow under my heart
But in it.

I think this poem, although short in words, has summarized many feelings of everyone in ‘our village’. Thank you for blogging for us all to enjoy and learn from this process. But, thank you more for allowing us to be an intrical part of his life. Each of the village members will have something unique and spectacular to teach Tamene. We can’t wait to meet him! -Fischer

Fischer, thanks for your support and love during this time! Trent and I love you and we are honored that you have helped to name him. Much love... Kamille


My little Tamesh,
Words cannot describe how much I love you already! I can't wait to see you and hold you! There is nothing that I won't do for you. You and your family have changed my life forever. I love you baby boy!
Love,
Jamie

Jamie, ohhh little Tamesh, we do love him! There are no words that can describe my gratitude for you and your family. Indeed our families are changed by the relationships we have built, and we are all better for it! Thank you for loving us and our little Tamesh!



No comments: