Notice:
Due to an information overload on my part and to protect my sanity and the sanity of those I love. I will be limiting my internet access, information collecting, and list making for a few days.
I will not post again until I have a birth certificate in hand.
According to original information it should take 4 weeks from court to birth certificate. There are some people who are in week 5 of waiting. The earliest I expect to receive a birth certificate is Thursday or Friday of this week, hoping that it is no later than Thursday or Friday of next week.
I promise to post again as soon as I have a birth certificate.
For those of you who check this blog every day (or twice a day, Grandma) I know it will be a hard wait. Every day you wait for a new blog, I wait for a birth certificate. Now we will wait together.
As you visit over the next few days please click below on the link to send me your e-mail address if you would like to receive direct e-mails while I am in Ethiopia or to receive an e-mail with a password for this blog when it becomes password protected.
Click Here to Submit email address
Thanks for reading
Monday, August 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
TAMENA; You little darling. You do not realize the anxiety and impatience you are causing so many miles away in a place you do not know exsists or parents, family and friends you have yet to meet. Someday when you are older and can read this blog that your Mother so lovingly has created just for you,will you understand how very much you are loved and wanted,BEFORE WE KNEW YOU..
lOVE YOU G.G. Babe
Thinking about you and crossing my fingers!!
~Tanya
Post a Comment