Friday, September 19, 2008

Does anyone else find this man annoying?

The Hoff... do you know this man? I guess I should start off by saying that this blog has NOTHING to do with adoption. It is frankly not a kid friendly blog either - Not R rated, but certainly not rated G.

Trent and I love to watch "America's got Talent". We think it is a great show and we are looking forward to Neal E Boyd making it to the end. Thank the TV gods and Information Technology Nerds everywhere for the invention of TiVo... America's Got Talent (AGT) is fun to watch but if I could vote off anyone, it would be David Hasselhoff. I am sure this guy is a nice enough man on a personal level (maybe???), but as for his career performance, I could live without it. This guy's performance on AGT is like nails on a chalk board. I just want it to stop. Trent does the fast forward after The Hoff gets out his first 3 words!

If you happen to be a fan of The Hoff, first of all, good for you, it's great that we are all different here on planet earth. Secondly, you can go to nbc.com and write him a question - he might even answer you on video!! ohhh, ahhh, wow - does it get any better than this?

For a good time - Google The Hoff... you will be amazed at the extend of his fantastic (read, nauseating) modeling.

I guess this makes me a bad person. Having an opinion about a great public figure and celebrity like The Hoff. I have to say if it wasn't for the great celebrity Jerry Springer, I don't know if AGT could continue it's incredible success (did I say I like to watch this show?).

For those of you who think I have too much time on my hands consider that AGT is not only my "favorite" TV show, but probably the only one I watch.

As a form of satire (I'll admit I am not sure if this is the exact accurate use of the word "satire"), but in my own form of satire I have decided to become a huge fan of The Hoff. I plan to read up on him and post pictures of him in my cube at work. I will have extensive knowledge about his past, current and future work. I will stop everything and demand every one's attention when we are in the presence of The Hoff or any of the works of The Hoff.

On August 2, 2006, Hasselhoff proclaimed himself king of the internet in a tongue-in-cheek advertisement commercial for Pipex. If the guy can laugh at himself with a proclamation like that, he might just get my humor.

If you are offended, please post a comment, I'd love to hear it!

Signing off, with love for the Hoff!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey.... Don't Hassle the Hoff. He was Knight Rider for gods sake!! LOL

NLO