Insanity is often the logic of an accurate mind overtaxed. ~Oliver Wendell Holmes
I have decided to claim this quote.
I have some logic my overtaxed mind would like to explain. To you it may sound like insanity, but remember, to me it is pure logic (granted, from an overtaxed mind).
There is no limit to the amount of donations one adopting mother can contribute to orphanages and hospitals in a developing country. The more donations I contribute the better person I am and the more gratitude it shows for my appreciation of this country and a the woman who has cared for him all this time. - There is no limit- Packing my own 50 lbs in my own suitcase is not enough. I must pack another 50 lbs in Trent's and another 50 lbs in Soul Sister's. Oh, and then I must pack another 50 lbs in "In his Grip" Sister's suitcase, and one of her poor unsuspecting children's suitcase. Will it stop there? NO. I have another 150-200 lbs of donations I am trying to get transported to Ethiopia. Why? I could leave it with my adoption agency, they will find transportation... but no! It seems logical that I would find a way to transport all these wonderful donations on my own! I mean people that I care about, and people that care about me, donated these items, I must bring them to Ethiopia, I must.
**** this blog was longer.. had more information... it was funny... but I lost it. - Hmmm, "lost it", is that a play on words?
On a seperate note, I went to my class reunion over the weekend. It was great to see old friends. It's great to get back to my roots, it's good to remember who we are and where we came from. It was a great get-away for me. Such a break from all the adoption chaos lately.
Monday, September 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment