I am desperate for some ice cream. Now maybe there is ice cream in Africa, but there sure isn't any in the neighborhood we are in here in Ethiopia.
Ice cream... who would have known, not that I could have planned for it. Maybe ice cream dots. I've never actually eaten those things, but I really want some ice cream.
Tamene has been running around having fun this evening. It did occur to me as I was getting tired that at home I would have more endurance when the elevation isn't so high, back in MN... then it really hit me... he will have more endurance too! What???
He was fun to play with tonight, my cheeks hurt from laughing so hard.
Also, Tamene is not yet potty trained, this means that I am required to remember to change diapers at the appropriate times. Thanks to Jamie and Trent they actually remember this.
Four more days before we leave (I am ready to go now, nice place but I miss the kids).
Today we got a lesson in how to braid hair. Guess who's head they used to demonstrate on. I am presently sporting corn rows!
OK, Tamene needs a bath and then bed.
Take care. We miss you all!
Sunday, September 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Ice cream shop is right over by Metro Pizza. :) Enjoy the rest of your trip.
I HAVE to see you in corn rows!!!
Love ya
NLO
Me to!!!
that should be awesome..lol
nlo called me today..Told him u were there and to check your blog..Your mom was out this aft...We tried to call u but no answer..3;30 our time...what day do u go to the other town? I thought it was wed. but your mom thinks tomorrow...Mon..I just can't wait to see some pix...and the new great one....Luv u gram
Post a Comment