Sunday, September 7, 2008

Last Call

Last Call for e-mail addresses.

Thanks to the friends and family who have already left their e-mail addresses for me to contact you while we are gone. It is hard to keep all these details straight, thanks so much for helping to make my life easier. I just don't want any complainers if you get left out :-)

If you want to recieve updates via e-mail while we are in Ethiopia, please leave your e-mail address by clicking on the link below.

Click Here to leave e-mail address


Counting down the days... 17 days until we head to the airport!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

One other thought...I am so proud of you for going through this wonderful experience. Thank you so much for allowing us to share in the experience with you and your family through this blog. I can't wait to meet Tamene and see the joy he brings to you and the rest of your family. Donations will be on their way Saturday...I have a lot more stuff than expected; I hope you can take it all. If there is anything else you need or something I can do to help please let me know.