Thursday, October 16, 2008

A few responses:

Seriously I can't believe cacti have made a running theme in this blog. John, I will need you to purchase a cactus that we can take photos of Tamene with (of course this will be a well monitored photo shoot and neither the child or the cactus will be injured during the filming).

NLO, I will get you pics. I am glad that you have hung around on this blog. You are my big brother and I do look to you for approval. I don't tell you how often enough that I love you and miss you desperately. Most days I encounter a childhood memory that includes you. I wish you the best every day and hope that life is offering you its best. Now, you are/have been the parent of the four legged type of children. I don't get any sympathy from you about the loss of my little Luna? Save it now, soon I will be posting pictures of my new little Ethiopian Coffee Dog... you can just rave about how cute he is!

Gram, I love our family, but the LAST thing I want to do it take a road trip with Tamene. I'd be happy to hold an open house and everyone can come here :-)

Hilde, I tried to call you and stop and see you at work. Sorry we missed you! The Sorrento Grill in DC was great, I would recommend it.

Lisa @ Work, it was great to see you. I am constantly moved by the outpouring of love that has come from this journey, thanks for walking with us.

JB and Mc Sturm, sending all the positive thoughts and vibes I have, your day is soon.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I look forward to the pics!!
I did start to send condolences for your four legged loss, but when I started thinking about losing my little buddy 6 years ago I lost it. That was one of the worst days of my life.

You know I love and miss you too and think about you VERY often. I am so happy for you!

Nick

Anonymous said...

I just found out today I missed you and your sweet son! We will have to plan something so we don't miss each other.

Deb Hilde

John Okimosh said...

Well preferably the child gets injured. That's why I like them around when I babysit. I figure it toughens them up. But considering he's from Africa he may be pretty tough already. Still hilarity does ensue when children play with cacti. And I always prefer comedy versus safety.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for thinking of me at a time when, if I were you, I'd be totally wrapped up in selfishness! Our day will come, indeed!

Love to you all.
Tanya

KamPossible said...

John - my new baby is entertaining without any cacti present. Trust me, there is plenty of comedy with this kid, no need to create extra.