Saturday, October 18, 2008

They All Lived Happily Ever After

Visit my new blog:
http://theyalllivedhappilyeverafter.blogspot.com/

Be sure to book mark that link; the "Before I Knew You Blog" is retiring. Each of my children has a detailed account of my journey to them and the time before I knew them. Each different, but amazing and life changing for me. Angelisa, Naven and Tamene: I love you!

Again, many thanks to those who traveled this journey with us. I have heartfelt gratitude to all of you!

If I had started this blog with a wish list of things to learn about, receive, and grow in... I couldn't have created a more perfect experience than the one I lived during the past year.

I love my children, they are all a blessing. The blessing of the journey to Tamene was more than I could have ever imagined. I learned a lot about myself, my children, my family and my friends. I view the world through a new filter, where things are complex, yet more beautiful than ever.
Hopefully, with eyes wide open, I will find more journeys, more opportunities, and more love in this short moment we call life.

See you at: They All Lived Happily Ever After
http://theyalllivedhappilyeverafter.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's to bad you're retiring this blog!

Anonymous said...

See you over there!