Sunday, October 12, 2008

For when he wakes...

I saw this quote framed recently. I love it!

Let him sleep, for when he wakes he will move mountains.

Tamene continues to show us an abundance of energy. I cannot sleep tonight, but am hoping that he will continue to rest, so I can go back to sleep as soon as my eyes get tired again. Tamene is an amazing little boy. He has the greatest smile and brings out the best in Naven and Angelisa. Don't get me wrong, they are already showing clear signes of Siblingdom, but Angelisa is such a great teacher and Naven is so compassionate. They both work to comfort him. Each one of my children has such unique gifts. It is amazing to watch thier relationship grow and settle in so quickly. Tamene makes Naven and Angelisa laugh. He is such a little performer. Ahhh, it is so quiet here in the Peterson household at 2 am on a Monday morning. It sure is nice to be the mother of a sleeping family.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Okay, I love that quote...
It is so true!
JM