I know many of you are wondering how we are doing, and would like a detailed report. I promise to get to that in the next couple of days. I haven't made any phone calls to even let people know we have arrived home.
We all made it home safely and mostly healthy. Fatigue and jet lag have set in and I am disoriented at times. The grandparents were here to greet us when we arrived home yesterday. I don't recall much of the conversation or even eating dinner (At this moment, I can't even recall if I did eat). It's all a blur.
So either I am just exhausted, or I am starting to get a virus of some kind. I am doing well, but as I mentioned with the jet lag issues, I am never sure if I am tired or fatigued.
It was great to get home and see Naven and Angelisa, I missed them so much. They seem so grown up after being gone from them for so long.
Tamene is adjusting well to the family. He fits right in, he has been eating well and he too seems confused about sleep.
I will write more later, but wanted to let you all know we arrived safely. We appreciate all the well wishes, prayers, and support of our family and friends.
Saturday, October 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment