From Kamille:
Good Morning all:
It is 6:26 am here in Addis Ababa. We were up late talking about our kids and where we all come from. We received Tamene's "Social Report" yesterday. It actually makes statements about how cute and smart he is.
We will eat breakfast around 7 am and then head over to the care center. We will have met him within the next few hours. I am still calm, but really excited to get going.
The guest house is nice, plenty of room. Trent and I have room with a shower.
On another note, the ride from the airport to the guest house wasn't nearly as bad as I thought it might be. However, you are on and off paved road.... and you ain't never see a pothole until you have seen one here in Addis.
I'll send an update as soon as I can after we meet this little man.
Whomever is with kids today... give them our love!
Thanks
Kamille
Friday, September 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment