Thursday, August 21, 2008

I'm BACK!!

Why am I back and blogging?


10. Good bloggers keep their readers posted frequently (bad Kamille, bad Kamille)


9. I have received many e-mails and phone calls with people stressed, waiting for a new post (hello I have been waiting for a birth certificate, I know what the wait is like)


8. If one more person says "Do you know anything new?" I am going to scream at them (inside joke for JB. I am actually glad people ask)


7. I need time on the computer to find out if there are bunnies in Ethiopia (JB & McSturm)


6. According to Soul Sister, I have fallen off the wagon by making making templates for future lists anyway.


5. I have fallen "off the wagon" by posting a poll on this blog anyway (more of you e-mailed me to complain about my failure to blog, than who actually voted).


4. I have airline tickets purchased! Thought you might want to know.

3. I have a confirmed travel date of Oct 2 (see #3), also thought you might want to know.

2. I have a birth certificate. Not just any birth certificate, a birth certificate that indicates I am the mother of Tamene.


1. I am going to Ethiopia.

I have a birth certificate!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yahoo! Hello mom x 3. Congratulations to your entire growing family. Tamene is a lucky kid to be so anticipated and welcomed. It is a gift to grow a child in your heart.

Your work friend Deb (no longer a lurker...)

Anonymous said...

SINCERE CONGRATULATIONS! Such excellent news for you! I can't wait to toast your good fortune on Monday! Only one more Wait to go.
~Tanya

p.s. bunnies, really?!!