We went to the State Fair today, but I couldn't handle any rides, the adoption process is enough of a roller coaster for me!
Here I am on Friday night. We are back to the Sept 25 travel date. I e-mailed many folks yesterday informing them that we would travel in October. I am not e-mailing them all to tell them different. Right here is where the updates are.
If you want e-mail updates in the future, or the password when this blog becomes password protected, you can still submit your e-mail address:
Click Here to submit e-mail address
The current plan is to arrive in Ethiopia on September 25 (yes in 2008). Mark it on the calendar.
I'll catch up on my blogging over the weekend and let you all know what has been happening.
Friday, August 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment