A comment on yesterday's blog.
I wish more people would comment on your blogs. I like to be nosey and see what other people are thinking. I live for comments. - J.J.O
Me too! Too many Lurkers.
From Wiki:
In Internet culture, a lurker is a person who reads discussions on a Message board Newsgroup, Chatroom, or other interactive system, but rarely participates.
The verb to "de-lurk" means to start contributing actively to a community having been a lurker previously.
Feel free to post a comment. De-lurk yourself. Click on the comments line below, it open access and should no longer require a sign in, for those of you who tried in the past.
Tuesday, July 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
Gram just sent me this link yesterday. I only read a couple entries so far. Congratulations! Our family needs more cultural diversity!! LOL
- NLO
I love that comment. Is it possible to be any more culturally diverse than our family? American Indians? Greeks? Turks?(is that what they call them?) Now an African? I'm so excited! I'll promise to bring something to the table when I become stable. I'd say asian, but I don't think they're giving them up anymore after that earthquake. Maybe I'll marry someone hispanic.
We already have an Asian (Thai?). Maybe you can find a Cuban. :) Sorry to get off topic, I really am happy for you guys!!
- NLO
Cuban or Iraqi or North Korean. I like to stay controversial.
I know. I'm super excited for this child. I want to babysit and let him play with a cactus. Because that's how I babysit. Unconventional. Ask my friend.
And there are no rules for staying on topic with comments. They may inspire the author to go in another direction. Or they just may be entertaining. That's why I enjoy being random.
I just found out about this blog, and already I'm hit with guilt... if the new baby only knew what he was getting into!
I am so excited to have you all here! Scott, NLO, John O!!!
NLO - e-mail me. Thanks for the congrats.
Scott - You own your own guilt :-)
John O - we have de-lurked some folks!
Yeah, looks like someone kicked the ant pile!! I will e-mail you soon! Love ya.
- NLO
Okay who are these people??? Are they related to you? It would sure explain a lot and why haven't I met them?
Love You!
JM
Well NLO then make us HAPPY and populate the Earth with Greeks. Love your Auntie
Oooooohhhh Auntie..... that is a terrible idea!!
Love ya-
-NLO
Post a Comment