Thursday, July 3, 2008

"I just want to go get him" - Trent

Poor Trent. I drive the man crazy. 5 hours in a car traveling, do you have any idea how many questions I can ask and how many stories I can tell? As we travel to visit my parents, I pester Trent with every question that comes to mind:

What do you think about traveling to Africa?
What do you think it will be like to sit on a plane in a two square foot space for 20+ hours?
What do you think Tamene will think of us?
Do you want to stop? I need to use the bathroom.
Can I read you my blog?
Can I read you another blog?
What color should we paint the boys' room?
Where should we buy bedding for their room?
Where are we, are we almost there?
Do you know I found airline tickets for less than $2,000 each?
What's Dayna's e-mail address? I want to send her my blog.
How many times do we have to listen to Johnny Cash sing Get Rhythm? (ok, I didn't ask that, but I should have).
Are you hungry?
Trent, what should I write in my blog? What do you want people to know? (see title quote for this blog).

That's all for now, just a random thought for today!

No comments: