I was reminded of another funny adventure that occured over the weekend.
This is mostly full of inside jokes so I don't expect you to "get it", but there should be a little humor in the read. This really has NOTHING to do with adoption, but it was a moment of sight seeing in our journey. As always, thanks for reading.
Let me start out by saying my 15 year high school class reunion is coming up. We have one of those fancy websites with all of our information, class pictured, bio, weblinks, etc. My very good friend decided she wasn't going to post anything (I decided to help her out, she should be proud of her accomplishments!)
Feel free to read about her below (posted in another blog to protect privacy):
http://kampossible.blogspot.com/2008/07/baby-ferrunda.html
Saturday night we got together with her 'hubby' Lester. Great guy!! He's so good looking. She'll tell you she married him for the money and the dental... but you can see how she might fall in love with a guy who's so fun to look at.
Play the video below:
Tuesday, July 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment